(GUA) Pre Skype Viva 10 Aug


Graphical password or Graphical user authentication (GUA) Pre Skype Viva 10 Aug

Me: Asalam-o-Alaikum
Maam: W/Salam, Plz run your code.

Me: Ru my application.
Maam: Show me you registration form Code.

Me: Open my Reg Form Source Code.
Maam: Explain it from the first line of Class.
Me:
1) This is RegForm class which is inherited from Form Class if Windows namespace.
2) Below is the constructir of this class, and I have also created my own constructors for it.


Maam: Why you need you own Constructor.
Me: Because the default constructor does not meet my need, i need to pass some arguments to my class at the time of initialization. that's why I need to create my own Constructor.


Maam: What is Parameter List?
Me: The parameters we passed to any function inside parenthesis () is called parameter list.
Maam: I have seen this project many time with different students.


Me: Actually I developed it by my own efforts, for the sake of Students, I was recorded screen videos and shared it on FB, many Students followed my videos and they developed their own.


Maam: I can Mark you as ZERO by doing this, why you have shared your code.
Me: Sorry Maam, i never shared my own code, I only shared the videos of steps by step development of my Project.


Maam: If you want to help students, you should verbally tell them. anyway I will mark you Clear, you are Cleared your Viva.


Me: Jazakallah Maam, Allah aapko khush rakhen, Ameen.
Maam: Ameen and Allah Hafiz

Welcome to Our WebSite! - | LMS Help | Pakistan NO # 1 . Website for the Students of Virtual University.

Next
Previous
Click here for Comments

0 comments: